Monthly archives: October, 2009


Question My son recently purchased an old house that is on land zoned for units. We plan to form a JV or partnership, demolish the old house and build 6 units. My son is overseas at present and has been for a few years. He is not registered for gst but I am. I will …

Have a question about tax you need answered?

Ask your own tax question here