Category «Capital Gains Tax – Houses and Land with No Private Purpose»


Question I want to buy properties, subdivide them and then flip them for a profit. I want to do this continuously. Is setting up a private company the way to go?I have an accountant but want a second opinion. Say I purchase a property. In the P & L, is the purchases of property classified …


Question I bought a property in Darwin in April 2003. It was in my name only. I lived in it from the purchase date until end of September 2011.This property was then rented out from 1 October 2011 until 10/9/13 and I then sold it on 23/10/13.I purchased another property in Sydney in joint names …

. .
Have a question about tax you need answered?

. Ask your own tax question here for only $79.95