Monthly archives: March, 2012

Double Tax

Question Hi Julia,I am a Non-resident for tax purposes having lived in Japan for 10 years. I am in the process of being employed full time for a company in Sydney – working from Tokyo.I will of course be taxed for income by the Japanese, my question revolves around potential tax issues on the Australian …

Have a question about tax you need answered?

Ask your own tax question here