Monthly archives: November, 2012

CGT and leaving Australia

Question I am sole owner of a trading Pty Ltd company and the sole trustee of a discretionary trust that owns eight investment properties.I have been a tax resident for 12 years but now wish to return to my home country.My trading company is over-capitalised and I would probably not be able to sell it …

Have a question about tax you need answered?

Ask your own tax question here

In addition to the Ask Ban Tacs service, the BAN TACS Accountants group offer a selection of digital products to help you including Getting Your Affairs in Order, The Property Cashflow Calculator and The Capital Gains Tax Calculator.

Visit the BAN TACs Shop