Monthly archives: August, 2013

Sub Division

Question I have a trust set (owned 50/50 by 2 trusts)up with the following:1000sqm block – one old house rented out and building strata – new house at the back of the block – rented out – 2 years Geraldton wa.1250sqm block in Frankston South VIC with old house and granny flat. currently rent …

Australian tax on sale of UK property

Question BackgroundMy wife and I (dual UK/ Australian citizens) have a house in London which we rent to tenants. We are registered with the UK’s tax authorities and, following interest, expenses and allowances, have had little or no annual tax liability on the property. UK tax Returns are submitted annually.The house has been leased to …

Have a question about tax you need answered?

Ask your own tax question here

In addition to the Ask Ban Tacs service, the BAN TACS Accountants group offer a selection of digital products to help you including Getting Your Affairs in Order, The Property Cashflow Calculator and The Capital Gains Tax Calculator.

Visit the BAN TACs Shop