Monthly archives: May, 2017


Question I want to buy properties, subdivide them and then flip them for a profit. I want to do this continuously. Is setting up a private company the way to go?I have an accountant but want a second opinion. Say I purchase a property. In the P & L, is the purchases of property classified …

Have a question about tax you need answered?

Ask your own tax question here