Monthly archives: November, 2017

GST on consulting work performed overseas

Question My client operates as an Australian based company, who travels overseas to inspect airline facilities and report on their conditions.He invoices another Australian based company for the work he’s done.I think my client should add GST to his invoices as his supplier is Australian based.However, the supplier then invoices a German based company for …

Have a question about tax you need answered?

Ask your own tax question here

In addition to the Ask Ban Tacs service, the BAN TACS Accountants group offer a selection of digital products to help you including Getting Your Affairs in Order, The Property Cashflow Calculator and The Capital Gains Tax Calculator.

Visit the BAN TACs Shop