Monthly archives: July, 2018

Non resident property developers

Question Married couple Australian Citizens with Current Non Resident tax status (residing in country without tax treaty) is considering purchasing land with a current house on it. The house could be rented out for a period if advantageous or demolished on purchase to subdivide into 3 blocks for sale. They just sold the last bloke …

Have a question about tax you need answered?

Ask your own tax question here

In addition to the Ask Ban Tacs service, the BAN TACS Accountants group offer a selection of digital products to help you including Getting Your Affairs in Order, The Property Cashflow Calculator and The Capital Gains Tax Calculator.

Visit the BAN TACs Shop