GST for overseas clients


When invoicing overseas clients for my work as consultant, will I need to charge GST? (I work through a company that is registered for GST)


Yes if the work is performed in Australia

Have a question about tax you need answered?

Ask your own tax question here

In addition to the Ask Ban Tacs service, the BAN TACS Accountants group offer a selection of digital products to help you including Getting Your Affairs in Order, The Property Cashflow Calculator and The Capital Gains Tax Calculator.

Visit the BAN TACs Shop