Monthly archives: April, 2012

Claiming expenses

Question Can I claim costs associated with a property I am living in (such as capital improvements) if the property has previously been rented out? If so, what types and in what way are these expenses claimable (eg. added to the cost base for CGT purposes). If not, would it make a difference if we …

Have a question about tax you need answered?

Ask your own tax question here