Monthly archives: October, 2021

Retiring to a House Owned by Your SMSF

Question I am 63 yo and have reached retirement age. My SMSF has a residential property asset (no outstanding mortgage). I would now like to live in the property. I would like to make an in specie transfer of the asset from the SMSF into my name without the need for cash to change hands …

Have a question about tax you need answered?

Ask your own tax question here